The Lenovo Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 is a unique laptop that features two displays: a main 13.3-inch display and a secondary 12-inch E Ink display on the cover. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of this dual-display laptop:
- Use the E Ink Display for Productivity: The E Ink display on the cover of the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 can be used for various productivity tasks such as note-taking, document reading, and even e-book reading. You can use the Lenovo Precision Pen to write on the E Ink display, and the notes will automatically sync to your Microsoft OneNote account.
- Extend Your Desktop: With the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3, you can use both displays to extend your desktop, providing you with more screen real estate to work with. You can use the laptop in tent mode, which allows you to prop up the laptop on a desk and use both displays side-by-side.
- Customize the E Ink Display: You can customize the E Ink display to show different widgets such as weather, news headlines, and even your calendar. You can do this by using the Lenovo Vantage app, which allows you to configure what information is displayed on the E Ink display.
- Use the Dual Displays for Multitasking: The dual displays on the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 can be used for multitasking. For example, you can have a video playing on the main display while using the E Ink display for note-taking or browsing the web.
- Collaborate with Others: The Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 can be a great tool for collaboration. You can use the E Ink display to show a presentation or document to a colleague, while you work on the main display. This can be especially useful during virtual meetings.
- Take Advantage of the Touchscreen: Both displays on the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 are touchscreens, which can be useful for navigating and interacting with your content. You can use touch gestures to zoom in or out, scroll, and even swipe between apps.
- Use the Secondary Display as an E-reader: The E Ink display on the cover of the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 can be used as an e-reader. You can download e-books onto the device and read them using the E Ink display, which is less straining on the eyes than traditional LCD displays. You can also use the E Ink display to read articles or documents in full screen mode.
- Take Advantage of the Built-In Alexa: The Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 comes with built-in Alexa, allowing you to use voice commands to control your laptop, play music, and even ask for the weather. You can activate Alexa by clicking the dedicated button on the keyboard or by using the voice command “Hey Alexa.”
- Customize the E Ink Display for Productivity: The E Ink display can be customized to show different productivity widgets such as a to-do list, a calendar, and even a calculator. You can customize the widgets using the Lenovo Vantage app or download new ones from the Microsoft Store.
- Use the Lenovo Precision Pen for Note-Taking: The Lenovo Precision Pen that comes with the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 is designed for note-taking on the E Ink display. You can use the pen to write, draw, and highlight text, and the notes will automatically sync to your Microsoft OneNote account.
- Take Advantage of the Security Features: The Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 comes with several security features, including a fingerprint reader and a privacy shutter for the webcam. You can use the fingerprint reader to log in to your device and access sensitive information, while the privacy shutter ensures that your webcam is not being accessed without your knowledge.
- Use the Laptop as a Digital Whiteboard: The Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 can be used as a digital whiteboard, allowing you to write and draw on the E Ink display using the Lenovo Precision Pen. You can use this feature during meetings or presentations to illustrate your points and brainstorm ideas.
Overall, the Lenovo Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 is a versatile laptop that can be used in a variety of ways to increase productivity and creativity. By taking advantage of its dual displays, built-in Alexa, and security features, you can get the most out of this innovative device.