firstly, let’s discuss:-
These are some of my problems with cooling a gaming laptop.
- It spits lot of heat while gaming.
- Increase in heating issue leads to performance lag.
- As heat increases, Fan speed and noise increases.
- As speed increase power withdraw from battery is more.
- Cosumption of electricity and increase in heat leads to Destruction of laptop Battery.
- Ultimatly, It’s you money.
This is how I made research on laptop heating issue.
firstly, I googled ” Best Ways To Keep Hot Gaming Laptop Cool ” and I found a lot of articles, forms, video tutorials and I even got some ads regarding heating issues products.
I gained all knowledge like whatever information I can get.
Get some advice from your local computer shops trust me they are professionals.
Solution for Heating problem
- Don’t expose laptop directly to the sun light while gaming.
- It’s good practice to game in AC or under fan.
- If your gaming laptop is old then you need to replace with new thermal paste & some of the best thermal pastes are listed below.
- Remove your backpanel and clean the dust buy using blower or with cotton cloth. Dust Blower Link.
- use Cooling Pad beneath your laptop. Cooling pad Link.
- Don’t cover laptop’s upper/side vents.
- Don’t run multiple Games and softwares at a time.
- If you are streamer it’s better to use Capture card for recording your game videos. Capture card Link.
So, these are some of the methods I use to fix the Asus tuf a15 cooling problem.